Humans vs. Zombies (HvZ) is a game of moderated tag played at schools, camps, neighborhoods, military bases, and conventions across the world. Human players must remain vigilant and defend themselves with socks and dart blasters to avoid being tagged by a growing zombie horde. -- HvZ
What is HvZ?: HvZ is a massive game of tag played on campus with two teams: Humans (who wear armbands) and Zombies (who wear headbands). Humans can use nerf blasters to temporarily "stun" zombies. Zombies, of course, can turn humans into more zombies. Both teams can get powerful bonuses to their team like special infected that shake the game up quite a bit!
Fall 2016 signups are Oct 24 - Oct 28 from 11 am -5 pm. All week on the third floor of MC, Mon-Wed in the SLC, Wed-Fri in CPH, and Thurs-Fri in AL. The game runs from October 31st to November 4th. This term's HvZ is sponsored by Underworld LARP.
A list of things you can do in HvZ :D
- use your nerf blasters!
- take part in a week-long game with over 700 players!
- play with dedicated team of moderators and writers!
- use teamwork to complete missions!
- make friends with cool people you've never met before, and desperately try to survive together!
- get ambushed in front of the SLC because you forgot to check your intel channels!
- get exercise and spend some quality time outside (optional)
- celebrate Halloween with an entire week of spookiness!
Check out the facebook group here!